Lemon coriander soup is a light and clear soup and with the aromatic mixture of lemon and fresh earthy flavour of coriander leaves,it gets even better.As you can see it is easy and heart warming recipe.I decided i will make this often.So let us see how i made this wonderful soup..
Ingredients to make Lemon Coriander Soup
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 3 cups basic vegetable stock
- 1/4 cup finely sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coriander
- 2 tsp cornflour (dissolved in 2 tbsp water)
Steps to make Lemon Coriander Soup
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, add the garlic and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds. Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and carrots and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute. Add the basic vegetable stock, lemon juice, salt and cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coriander and mix well. Serve the soup hot immediately.